Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Fun

Since my last post, the boys' behavior has gotten even better. There's the typical sniping at each other because of the enforced togetherness that is summer lol but I can deal with that no problem. We've actually been making some headway, I think. Real progress! This isn't to say that there won't be other backslides or brand new issues that come up but I feel good about where we all are right now.

One thing that might be helping is I am trying to keep us as busy as I can. We're doing the usual swimming, library visits, and park outings. We went to a AAA professional baseball game on Saturday for Jay's birthday. Cory was the only one who'd gone to a pro game before. They all were so excited, though, that you would've thought it was Christmas. I loved every minute of it lol. I've been to two Phillies games and this little AAA game? Had them beat to heck because of the boys. I bought each of the boys new baseballs before we went and the players were very gracious with their autographs. The whole thing was just a blast!

No comments: