Sunday, September 26, 2010

First day of School 2010 and an Update

The school year is well underway here so I thought I'd update everyone on us. I'm sorry I've been such a bad blogger. I've just been really busy. There have been nights where we were literally only home in time to pretty much go to bed.

Cory is once again rocking it. He's doing fantastic at both school AND cross country. I'm just so proud of him!

Tyler is doing ok at school. He needs to work a bit harder, but he can do it. He's loving being on the school soccer team, and I'm enjoying watching him play. He, and his team, are really good.

Jay is doing well in school with the exception of Math, which has always been his hard subject. He loves soccer, and is a really good player, though his team this year isn't winning many games. Behaviorally he's doing much better.

Logan loves school and as of right now needs no help at all. He loves soccer and is a good player, too. He's tiny but athletic.


As for me? Well, I've been subbing. Every day. The good news is I love the job. The bad news is the pay. It's a part time aide position so it doesn't pay as much as a teacher but it's not bad. And, actually, it's probably more than I'd be making subbing as a teacher right now just because it's steady. The job is now open and I put in for it. I should know soon if I get it or not.

Here's a picture of the boys back on the first day of school. Cory was stressed, and that means grumpy for him, so none of them turned out all that great. Enjoy anyway lol.

No comments: