Monday, November 17, 2008

Tagged...7 Things

Camille tagged me for this lol.

7 things...

To do before I die:
1. Take my boys to Disney!
2. Go on an archeological dig.
3. See a Broadway show.
4. Visit some of my TT friends (you know who you are!)
5. Scuba dive, go white water rafting, and/or sky dive.
6. Visit Ireland and Scotland.
7. Become a great and famous photographer. (I never said these were reality based!)

I cannot do:
1. Fix every problem of my loved ones.
2. Style hair (including my own).
3. Sing well.
4. Drive standard.
5. Ride a bike.
6. Ski.
7. Quilt.

That attract me to a man (changed from Things that attracted me to my spouse).
1. Honesty
2. A great smile
3. A great sense of humor
4. Kindness
5. Faithfulness/loyalty
6. Singing ability
7. Intelligence/wit

Things I say most often:
1. My sons' names.
2. I love you!
3. Pick that up!
4. Get to bed!
5. What do you want for dinner?
6. Are you STILL hungry?
7. I'm tired.

Books I love:
1. The Twilight Series.
2. The Harry Potter Series.
3. The Wheel of Time Books (also a series).
4. The Name of the Wind.
5. The Ghost of Windy Hill (a childhood favorite).
6. I'll Love You Forever (a mommy favorite lol).
7. The Stephanie Plum books ( a series of light mystery/action by Janet Evanovich)

Movies I could watch over and over again:
1. Dirty Dancing
2. Beaches
3. Robin Hood (with Kevin Costner)
4. Dave
5. any of the Harry Potter movies
6. A Christmas Story ("You'll shoot your eye out!")
7. Pretty Woman

People I'm Tagging:
As always anyone who reads and wants to. I don't have enough readers who haven't been tagged by Camille lol.

Becky

No comments: