Saturday, December 13, 2008

Christmas Tag

I saw this on a friend's blog so I thought I'd do it.

1. Wrapping paper or gift bags? Both but mainly wrapping paper

2. Real tree or Artificial? Real

3. When do you put up the tree? About a week before Christmas

4. When do you take the tree down? Jan 1st or 2nd

5. Do you like eggnog? I love it!

6. Favorite gift received as a child? I can't remember getting a gift I didn't like lol. My favorite was probably a specially made doll bed my parents got me.

7. Hardest person to buy for? My parents. When they want something they just buy it. And they never really even WANT anything enough that they buy it.

8. Do you have a nativity scene? Yep!

9. Mail or email Christmas cards? Mail. Who emails Christmas cards???

10. Worst Christmas gift you ever received? I think I've liked everything. I'm easy to please and the people who know me well enough to get something for me know what I like.

11. Favorite Christmas Movie? A Christmas Story or Polar Express

12. When do you start shopping for Christmas? Usually early November but I sometimes pick stuff up throughout the year.

13. Have you ever recycled a Christmas present? No

14. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas? I can't pick one thing! Christmas cookies, fudge, chocolate covered cherries....

15. Lights on the tree? Colored

16. Favorite Christmas song? O Holy Night

17. Travel at Christmas or stay home? Now that I'm back in my hometown we go visit Grandparents and all but don't travel.

18. Can you name all of Santa's reindeers? Yes

19. Angel on the tree top or a star? Angel

20. Open the presents Christmas Eve or Christmas day? one on Christmas Eve (usually new jammies) and the rest on Christmas

21. Most annoying thing about this time of the year? Grumpy people

22. Favorite ornament theme or color? no theme...lots of kiddo made ornaments though

23. Favorite for Christmas dinner? Turkey or ham dinner

24. What do you want for Christmas this year? to have my boys be satisfied with what Santa and I can do this year LOL and for a real present maybe a new chair for the living room

25. Favorite thing you look forward to doing every year? All of it!

No comments: