Sunday, September 13, 2009

The Most Wonderful Time of the Year!






Ok, so maybe I was just kidding around with the title of the post. Maybe. A little. We did the traditional group shots as well (one "real" shot and one goofy one). I am not impressed with any of the pics this year actually. I love my boys and they are handsome and photogenic when they want to be. But this year? Cory was making funny faces in all of them, Ty's hair needed brushed, J pouted in a lot of them, and L's shirt was wet, which I didn't notice until later. I swear. So leave me alone, ok? He's also NOT wearing his backpack. Which is hysterically ironic because now? Every day since? It goes on directly after his clothes and stays on. It's on before he eats, brushes his teeth, or even puts his shoes on. Sigh. Whatever! LOL.

2 comments:

Renee said...

I CANNOT believe how grown up Cory looks!!!!!! That's scary! reat pics...wet shirt and all! How funny that if you look closely at Alex's pics from the first day, his shirt is wet, too!

Anonymous said...

I love your boys!