Thursday, September 3, 2009

Updates and Coming Soon

I've been pretty busy so I haven't posted much. Here are some updates for you!

*I've finished my 100th post (100 Things About Me) so check it out. Ya, cuz I told you to!

*The boys have started school and so far so good!

*Soccer and Cross-country seasons have started so we're on the go a lot. Cory is in cross-country and Ty, J, and L are all loving soccer.

*J and L have been transferred to adoptions. The cw stopped by on Tuesday and I signed an adoption agreement so the boys are no longer foster sons...they're pre-adoptive! She'll come 2 more times and we're set. I've been playing phone tag with a lawyer but as soon as I nail that down he'll file an Intent to Adopt and get a court date. It could be as early as late Sept.

Coming Soon!
*First day of school pics!

*Kathy had asked how I got into fostercare...I'll be doing a post on that soon.

2 comments:

Renee said...

AWESOME list!!! Congrats on finishing it!

Ragan said...

Hey Becky! How are you? I'm excited to hear that you get to adopt your other two boys :)