Monday, October 12, 2009

Simple Woman's Daybook for October 12th




This is hosted by Peggy at Peggy's Daybook.

Outside my window...it's dark already and cold.

I am thinking...about my boys.

I am thankful for...recent answered prayers.

I am wearing...green slacks and a green shirt with floral print.

I am remembering...how much I love my family.

I am going... to tuck in Jay as soon as I'm done with this!

I am reading...The Revenge of the Spellman's from the Izzy Spellman series.

I am hoping... to get a permanent teaching position SOON!

On my mind...my sister and her dd.

From the learning rooms...the boys all had little homework tonight. Agendas were quickly signed and put away.

Noticing that...we seem to have nearly skipped fall and gone straight to early winter!

Pondering these words...lol nothing comes to mind right now.

From the kitchen...I made salsbury steaks and baked taters for dinner tonight.

Around the house...it's warm and cozy.

One of my favorite things...the smell of wood smoke and cold air (although it's too early for that).

From my picture journal: Boys will be boys!

1 comment:

dtbrents said...

That's a great picture. He looks like he's having fun. I hope you get a permanent teaching position soon. One that you will be happy with. One of my daughters is a teacher. She still loves it after so many years. I hope you have a wonderful week. See you Monday. Doylene