Monday, October 19, 2009

Simple Woman's Daybook for October 19th




This is hosted by Peggy at Peggy's Daybook.

Outside my window...it's dark already but the sun was out earlier and it was actually warm!

I am thinking...about my nice, warm bed.

I am thankful for...hot tubs and saunas lol.

I am wearing...tan slacks and a black shirt.

I am remembering...that I need to call my mom.

I am going...to enjoy a treat if I can find one after the boys go to bed. Bad mommy!

I am reading...I'm actually between books at the moment. Very rare indeed lol. I have to go to the library.

I am hoping...the boys are all better and don't need to miss any school!

I am praying...for the health and finances of my loved ones!

I am hearing...the tv and J talking to Ty about the Animal Planet show they're watching.

On my mind...my friend Stephanie and her boys in Haiti.

From the learning rooms...Ty came home early with a fever. Everyone else is now sick too so school tomorrow? Looking pretty iffy.

Noticing that...my puppy is crazily chasing the cats. Awww, he just wants to play.

Pondering these words..."One man in a thousand will stick more close than a brother...
Nine hundred and ninety-nine can't bide the shame or mocking or laughter,
But the Thousandth Man will stand by your side to the gallows-foot -- and after!" from "The Thousandth Man" by Rudyard Kipling.

From the kitchen...I made a taco bake/mexican lasagna for dinner. YUM!

Around the house...things are settling down after a busy day.

One of my favorite things...hearing one of the boys say, "I love you, mom!"

A few plans for the rest of the week...soccer, school (hopefully), finalizing J and L's adoption!

From my picture journal: "Don't you dare ever show that to anyone mom!!!" OOOOOPS!
(Not sure if you can see it but that's L's Pooh hat he's wearing LOL).

No comments: