Thursday, February 26, 2009

Interview Mommy

I got this from my friends Cam's and Kathy's blogs.

Answered by L, 4 yrs 22 months old

1. What is something mom always says to you?
"that you love me"

2. What makes mom happy?
"having kids"

3. What makes mom sad?
"bad stuff"

4. How does your mom make you laugh?
"saying funny things"

5. What was your mom like as a child?
"you were like...little"

6. How old is your mom?
"I don't know"

7. How tall is your mom?
"very tall" (at 4'7 I gotta say I'm loving this answer LOL)

8. What is her favorite thing to do?
"watch Charmed"

9. What does your mom do when you're not around?
"clean"

10. If your mom becomes famous, what will it be for?
"doing good stuff"

11. What is your mom really good at?
"driving and fixing toys"

12. What is your mom not very good at?
"fixing roofs" (that's why they have roofers, kiddo)

13. What does your mom do for a job?
"caseworker" (WHAT?!?!? I teach, child. I have since you've known me.)

14.What is your mom's favorite food?
"sweet stuff like chocolate" (I've taught him well LOL)

15. What makes you proud of your mom?
"you're cooking" (Proud? or happily hungry? hmmmm)

16. If your mom were a cartoon character, who would she be?
"Dora"

17. What do you and your mom do together?
"Watch tv and swim"

18. How are you and your mom the same?
"our hair"

19. How are you and your mom different?
"I don't have a shirt like that" (he points to the shirt I am currently wearing)

20. How do you know your mom loves you?
"cause you tell me!"

21. What does your mom like most about your dad?
Being single I left this one alone.

22. Where is your mom's favorite place to go?
"to the pool" (sometimes....when the hot tub is working)

No comments: