Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Case Updated Again

The update that I have isn't much in the way of news. Here's what I know:

1. Visits are continuing, despite the fact that from what I hear (and see here after) they aren't going that well.

2. J's behavior has greatly improved and L continues to demonstrate his on a regular basis. They seem to be getting worse in that he is now having some problems at school.

3. The next hearing SHOULD be for TPR. I've heard this straight from the GAL. However it won't be until at least March, 2 yrs and 1 month from their placement into care.

As usual, prayers would be appreciated!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sigh.

Love ya.

Kathy's Korner said...

2 years.

BIGGGGG sigh

even bigger

((((((((((HUGS))))))))))

Away2me (Deanna) said...

I keep sending good thoughts your way. I hope TPR is official this next court visit!

ChristineB said...

Oh Becky! 2 years is crazy! Praying for you and the boys! Big Hugs!!

Anita said...

What a LONG haul! 2 years and 1 month! uff dah!