Tuesday, February 24, 2009

In Which My Mom Lovingly Insults Me

A little background first. My mom makes these cookies and muffins that are good for you. They have tons of fiber, etc. in them. Most people would probably NOT like them but a. I grew up eating this kind of stuff and b. I'm weird that way so I honestly do.

Late this afternoon I was heading out the door to pick up J and L from school (Cory and Ty walk home...their school is a few houses down the street from ours) when my dad stopped by. My mom had given him a bag of stuff to drop off for us. He had the bag in hand and a smile on his face. "There's goodies inside and a note from your mom," he said. I ran the bag inside and headed off. When I investigated later I found: 4 pieces of cherry pie, one of her good for you cookies, and a note.

Says the note:
Pie for the boys, good for you cookie for you.
Love,
Ma

Need I say more?????

2 comments:

Patti said...

Awe! Isn't that what Moms do best?
Loved reading your post. Pep

Kathy's Korner said...

ROFL!!!!!!!!!!!


That was a good one


Gee, thanks Mom

:D :D :D