Friday, March 13, 2009

One Week

The court hearing is one week from today. One week. It happens to be on vist day so there won't be one next week (at least that's what the caseworker says for now). I suppose that could change but I don't expect it to. That means there's a good chance that today was the last visit with the exception of a goodbye vist or two. Waiting is hard enough but the caseworker recently informed me that the judge might not decide that day, he may take some time to deliberate. In fact I got the impression at least that she EXPECTS him to. I'm tired. And done. I just want this to be over. How do people do this?

3 comments:

Renee said...

I don't know how people do it. But you do it and you make it look easy. We love you! Praying for you this week!!!!!!!!

Kathy's Korner said...

Just like your doing! Your amazing!

Be sure to let us know the time so we can pray the judge is sick of it all do and simply rules TPR and it is DONE!

ChristineB said...

Praying bigtime for ya!!