Monday, June 15, 2009

Simple Woman's Daybook for June 15th



This is hosted by Peggy at her daybook blog.

FOR TODAY June 15th...
Outside my window...dusk is falling. There's a cool breeze and it smells like summer, even if it doesn't FEEL like summer.

I am thinking...that summer is flying by even though we've done nothing special.

I am thankful for...having enough of everything we need!

From the kitchen...we had hot dogs on the grill and some amazing pasta salad.

I am wearing...shorts and a t-shirt. Seriously...it's summer and I don't dress up. It's going to be either shorts and a t-shirt or pjs lol.

I am creating...happy summer memories for my boys. I hope, anyway!

I am going...to tuck J in soon.

I am reading...T is for .

I am hoping...the boys sleep well tonight.

I am hearing...J complain that it's his bedtime.

Around the house...things are as good as they're going to get tonight lol. Well, I'll probably run the dishwasher later lol.

One of my favorite things...is the peace and beauty of early morning, though I am not a morning person so I have to be forced to enjoy it.

A few plans for the rest of the week...swimming if weather allows, getting the boys where they need to be, and some spontaneous fun (hopefully).

Here is picture thought I am sharing...My boys are soooo handsome lol.

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

They are SO handsome!!

Grandmother Wren said...

Hi Becky,
I’ve added a Mr. Linky at Grandmother Wren’s to make it easier for the Summer Daybook ladies to find each other and share our daybooks while Peggy is on vacation.
Please stop by on Mondays and add your link –
I’d love to have you!

http://grandmotherwren.com