Monday, June 8, 2009

Simple Woman's Daybook for June 8th



This is hosted by Peggy at her daybook blog.

FOR TODAY June 8th...
Outside my window...it's raining but we have yet to see the thunderstorm we were forecasted to get.

I am thinking...about our plans and schedule for this summer.

I am thankful for...my friends.

From the kitchen...I had a great time making dinner and talking with Cory.

I am wearing...summer pjs.

I am creating...a busy but hopefully fun summer for the boys and me.

I am going....to sleep in if I get a chance. (Lol, yeah right!)

I am reading...nothing at the moment.

I am hoping...to get a full-time teaching position.

I am hearing...Cory talking on the phone.

Around the house....it's been a nice day with pleasant kids!

One of my favorite things...a good meal!

A few plans for the rest of the week...swimming, getting the boys where they need to go, and having some good ol' summer fun!

Here is a picture thought I am sharing...this is what love look likes lol. (Cory with his gf's autograph on his arm after the last day of school.)

No comments: