Monday, June 22, 2009

Simple Woman's Daybook for June 22nd



This is hosted by Peggy at her daybook blog.

FOR TODAY June 22th...
Outside my window...it is a still and quiet summer evening.

I am thinking...it's been a special day.

I am thankful for...the people in my life who are there to comfort and guide me through!

From the kitchen...Cory cooked for us.

I am wearing...shorts and a t-shirt. Seriously...it's summer and I don't dress up. It's going to be either shorts and a t-shirt or pjs lol.

I am creating...my Simple Woman's post lol!

I am going...to read tonight.

I am reading...I'm actually between books at the moment. I'm picking up The Shack as soon as I can from the library.

I am hoping...Cory does well at his first swim meet tomorrow.

I am hearing...Cory laughing at the show he's watching on tv.

Around the house...things are clean but not so neat lol.

One of my favorite things...is having fun with the boys.

A few plans for the rest of the week...watching Cory at his first 2 swim meets, Vacation Bible Schol for L, and going to an amusement park with my cousin and her 3 boys.

Here is picture thought I am sharing...it's a shame that life can't always be as sweet or special as it was today!

No comments: