Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Growing Up and Other News

Cory is just SO grown up now. I just can't get over it. It really hit me all of a sudden. On Monday we had eye doctor appointments for Cory and Ty and I noticed that he was tall enough that his feet touched the foot rest at the bottom of the chair. He just looked so big in it! Then, more importantly, last night he was supposed to be at tutoring until 5:30. We were at counseling for J and wouldn't be home until 5:15ish. Tutoring ended up being cancelled so he was home right after school (about 3:10). He called me on my cell phone to let me know he was home alone. That is such a small thing for a lot of kids his age but a HUGE step and show of responsibility for him!

In other news I am frantically trying to get J an updated pysch eval before the hearing. We had one scheduled but the doctor cancelled and I'm having a hard time getting it rescheduled ANYWHERE. I have to admit I'm getting a little frustrated with it.

Lastly...I forgot to mention that there are only 2 more visits til the hearing!

No comments: