Thursday, May 14, 2009

Simple Woman's Daybook

I think I'm going to start doing this. It's normally done on Mondays but I didn't know about it then so I'm going to do it for today and then start doing it on Mondays.



This is hosted by Peggy at her daybook blog.

FOR TODAY May 14th...
Outside my window...it's raining gently. I can see the lilac bush blowing in the breeze. It makes me happy.

I am thinking...that I am sad that L graduated, despite the fact it will now be harder for me to get any sort of break until next school year. I intend to use the little bit of time between now and when the 3 big boys get done school to spend a lot of one on one time with my baby!

I am thankful for...my boys. I can't imagine life without them, even on the worst mommying days!

From the kitchen...I need to decide what's for dinner tonight.

I am wearing...cotton pants and an itchy green shirt.

I am creating...routines and a schedule to try and make our lives better.

I am going...to have my tb test from Tuesday's physical read soon.

I am reading...believe it or not I am not currently reading a book. I need to decide what's next as I wait for my friend Camille to catch up to me in the Wheel of Time series lol.

I am hoping...J and Cory come home in a better mood than they were in this morning.

I am hearing...a Pink Panther cartoon on tv (L is watching it).

Around the house...things are pretty neat and clean, though there's always room for improvement.

One of my favorite things...is listening to the boys play together.

A few plans for the rest of the week...hang out with the boys as they have a long weekend.

Here is picture thought I am sharing...I miss my babies being babies!

No comments: