Monday, May 18, 2009

Simple Woman's Daybook for May 18th



This is hosted by Peggy at her daybook blog.

FOR TODAY May 18th...
Outside my window...night is falling.

I am thinking...about an early bedtime tonight.

I am thankful for...unexpected time spent with my sister tonight. She stopped by at just the right time to eat dinner with us.

From the kitchen...I need to clean up still but dinner was fun and delicious tonight (squash casserole and cherry crisp with vanilla ice cream).

I am wearing...shorts and a green t-shirt.

I am creating...a Simple Woman's daybook post lol.

I am going....to enjoy tomorrow with L.

I am reading...(or at least I will be) reading Firefly Lane as soon as I can get it.

I am hoping...my headache goes away, I get a good night's sleep, and tomorrow is a good day.

I am hearing...a car on the street outside.

Around the house....it's pretty quiet. The boys are all in bed (Cory just now went upstairs).

One of my favorite things...sitting on my porch enjoying a cool breeze.

A few plans for the rest of the week...meeting up with a friend at the park, swimming, and Ty's field trip.

Here is picture thought I am sharing...the boss lady looks none too happy, huh?

No comments: