Monday, May 25, 2009

Simple Woman's Daybook for May 25th



This is hosted by Peggy at her daybook blog.

FOR TODAY May 18th...
Outside my window...is a gorgeous breeze, the smell of fresh cut grass, and the hum of the lawn mower as Cory cuts the grass.

I am thinking...how blessed I am to live in America.

I am thankful for...boys who behave, even if the younger two are bored, at a solemn Memorial Day ceremony.

From the kitchen...I didn't cook much today but I did make a GREAT tossed salad with everything but the kitchen sink in it lol.

I am wearing...khaki shorts and a black tank shirt.

I am creating...a summer-fied home lol. (I opened windows, put in the ac's (thanks for your help, Cory!), and cleaned my grill.

I am going....to watch the season premiere of Jon and Kate Plus 8 tonight.

I am reading...Firefly Lane.

I am hoping...the weather stays cool and pleasant.

I am hearing...the drone of the lawn mower.

Around the house....it's been a nice day with pleasant kids!

One of my favorite things...a good book!

A few plans for the rest of the week...clean, prepare to have the boys home for summer, and enjoy L!

Here is picture thought I am sharing...Do they look alike or what???

No comments: