Saturday, April 26, 2008

Good Reads

As I mentioned in About Me, one of my great passions is reading. I LOVE to read, although I don't have as much time for it as I used to.

What kinds of books do I like? Mysteries/action (especially if they have humorous twists) are probably my favorite. I like the Alphabet Series by Sue Grafton, the Stephanie Plum Numbers Series, Patricia Cornwell (esp. the Kay Scarpetta books), and Harold Coban to name a few. Oh! I also like Lilian Jackson Braun's the Cat Who Books.

There have been 2 sets of books I've read that have been life changing for me. I don't know why or how to explain it better. I can't put in to words how they changed it, or even how I'm different. I just know that I am. Dorky???? Admittedly lol. Anyway, if you've never read the Harry Potter Series or the Twilight Series (by Stephanie Meyer) you might want to! Maybe they won't change your life but I haven't met anyone yet who didn't at least enjoy them!

A friend has recently recommended the Big Stone Gap Series by Adriana Trigiani. I got them at the library today. I'll let you know what I think.

No comments: