Friday, April 25, 2008

Introduction

I'm not really sure what I'll post about lol. My life is kinda crazy as a single mom to 4 but it's not anything most others would be interested in. The most interesting stuff would be about the case for J and L, my foster sons. They've been with me for 14 months now. I'm limited in what I should post though. Which is a shame cuz some days I need a place to vent about the process. It's been a long, hard road in their case. It SHOULD be coming to an end soon, thankfully. At 15 months they are supposed to terminate parental rights. So sometime at the end of May it SHOULD be over. Should be but not for sure. So we wait.

Aside from worrying about the case and dealing with the fallout of past family issues (1/2 hr to 3 hr tantrums, wetting, attachment issues, etc.), we're really just your typical family.

3 comments:

Patti said...

Hi Becky -
I just wanted to say " I am so glad you're here " ....
Look forward to keeping up with your family! You are a true inspiration!
Hugs - Pep

Anne said...

Hey Becky! good to see you in blog land!

Anne

Kathy's Korner said...

WOO HOO!!! Becky's in blogland!!!!