Monday, June 16, 2008

My Scariest Moment

This is the second thing Cam tagged me to do. Not that I mind....it's kinda fun but this one is HARD. How did you pin down your scariest moment?

My scariest moment? Probably when the cw told me that I wouldn't be allowed to adopt Cory. They'd called and beggged me to take him for respite then long-term fc. He'd already been to and left 3 OTHER homes and they were going to make him move again after 6 months with me when his parents had already had their rights terminated? For him to go to an adoptive home where he knew no one? I didn't think so. Well, it worked out but I remember not being able to breathe when I heard that.

1 comment:

Patti said...

That would be scary, Becky. Just look how things turned out!

Checking your blog for up-dates from today! You're in my thoughts today.

Hugs, Pep