Monday, June 16, 2008

Tag...I'm It

My friend Camille tagged me. It's my first time ever (and then she DOUBLE tagged me lol....see next post).

Four Jobs I've had:
1. Substitute teacher
2. Receptionist
3. Nursing Asst. and Home Health Care Worker
4. Nanny

Four Movies I've watched more then once:
1. Dirty Dancing
2. Harry Potter (series)
3. Gremlins
4. Robin Hood

Four Places I Have Lived:
1. Wellsboro, PA
2. Narberth, PA
3. Villanova, PA
4. Mansfield, PA

Four TV Shows I watch:
1. Hell's Kitchen
2. Ghost Hunters
3. CSI
4. the Mole

Four Places I've been:
1. OBX, NC
2. London
3. Los Angelos
4. Lucerne, Switzerland

Four People Who Email Me Regularly:
1. Dawn (my cuz)
2. Kevin (my bro)
3. E-Bay
4. N.K. (a parent from Cory's scout troop)

Four of My Favorite Foods (Hello? only 4????):
1. Lasagna
2. Potato Salad
3. Steaks on the grill (actually almost anything on the grill)
4. Enchiladas

Four Places I'd Like to Visit:
1. Ireland
2. Disneyland (for the boys)
3. Australia
4. France

Four Things I'm Looking Forward to This Year:
1. Making J and L my legal sons
2. Either fixing this place up some or moving
3. Hopefully becoming an Aunt
4. The Breaking Dawn book and the Twilight movie

People I Tag:
Anyone who wants to do it! Sorry....I don't have many blog friends yet and most of them have already been tagged!

No comments: