Thursday, June 19, 2008

One Step at a Time

It was a long, grueling day in court today. I can't go into specifics but I will say I feel bruised and battered for sure. The county had decided to ask for a goal change to tpr and the boys' parents' lawyer asked for a continuance. The judge granted it and the hearing became an hours long battle to determine if visits should continue or be suspended until the goal change can be presented at the continuance.

The end result is that visits ARE temporarily suspended and the continuance re: the goal change will be scheduled shortly. That's all I know for now but for now it's enough. While it's not the giant leap I was hoping for today, it IS a big step.

Thanks to all of you who prayed for the boys and sent good thoughts our way! Please continue to do so!

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

Big, BIG hugs to you today, Becky.