Monday, November 2, 2009

NaBloPoMo Day 2...Not So Exciting Either

Things are pretty settled here right now. I have to say that the finalization on 10/23 has changed some things for the better. It's taken some stress off us because I know that there's no more chance of the boys being placed somewhere else. And on their end the judge made it clear to the boys that they're here for good. I don't know if that'll stick with them in some of their worst moments but I'm fairly certain it planted a bigger seed than me alone saying it would have.

The sports the boys are into (soccer and cross country) are over for the year. Having the two seasons for all 4 kids coincide like that makes for a crazy couple of months. The difference is overwhelming now that they're over. I miss certain parts of it but it's nice to not have somewhere to be every night.

I guess that just leaves us in the school grind as we head into the holidays. Not that anyone cares lol but I'm going to work on some adoption related posts. I think I've got some perking lol.

1 comment:

Renee said...

We care! Don't say that!!! Dork.