Friday, November 6, 2009

Report Cards

The boys brought home report cards from the first nine weeks of school today. I'm happy. They all did pretty well. Ty's sure didn't show how smart he really is but I'm not too worried because he had a rough start at the beginning of the year. I actually feel bad because I should've picked up on the fact that his ADHD was not under control much sooner than I did. We did a mild increase in his med and it made an instant difference. I really think this next nine weeks will be much better for him. Jay does exceptionally well in Reading and had A's in Social Studlies and Science as well. Math has been a bit hard for him this year but he tries and he'll get it in the end. Logan is off to a great start. He's a bit rocky on numbers but he's already reading more than 30 words. Cory? WOW. His lowest grade was a "B." That's right! Mr. I Don't Care If I Pass 7th Grade and I Have the Grades To Prove It is ROCKING it this year. GOOOOOO Cory!

No comments: