Friday, November 27, 2009

Off

The last few days I've been a little "off." I'm not quite sure why, though I know that money issues and a missing atm/credit card are probably at least part of it. Maybe it's just that with the boys home more due to Thanksgiving vacation I'm having trouble finding time to pray and work out my problems with Him.

Whatever it is I do know how blessed I am. With the exception of finances (and basics are met so I shouldn't complain) things are going really well right now. Jay has had very little in the way of behaviors lately. For a week now there's been nothing but typical kid misbehavior, and extremely little of that. I'm waiting for the other shoe to drop to a point but mainly just working hard to enjoy it while I can. I know there'll likely be backsliding but I am really hoping we're making true progress all the same.

Oh well. Nothing much to do except make sure I get some time with God and maybe a little more sleep. This too shall pass and before I know it I'll be back "on."

1 comment:

Renee said...

WOW thanks for the shout out! Lol.