Friday, November 19, 2010

Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part I

I went to see it tonight. I have to say I loved it. In fact, I think it might well be my favorite. It was a roller coaster ride from begining to end, really. It was sad, sentimental, scary, and exciting. I got there late enough that I didn't want to wait in line to buy a snack so when I decided later that I DID want popcorn, I was kind of in trouble. Even at the the part I found the most boring, I couldn't make myself get up and go get it. It was a darn good adaptation, too. I can't really think of any major changes I disagreed with or anything left out that I drastically missed. And the ending? Wow. I wasn't sure where they'd break between the two movies but it just seemed right to me.

Can you tell I really liked it? LOL.

No comments: