Monday, November 8, 2010

Ahhhh, Monday. Sweet Monday

After I posted yesterday, the weekend continued in the same way. The conversation from my previous post happened on Saturday and Sunday was just as fun. We had good food that everyone was happy to try, even if not everyone liked it. We watched the Eagles game together and just had a very pleasant day.

And then...

Monday had to come along and hit me like a ton of bricks lol. It started early when Jay locked the keys in the car after it was started so it could warm up. Thirty dollars for a locksmith to open it up. That was the worst of it but the rest of the day was pretty much the same, just lots of little things here and there that didn't go right. Like getting to the grocery store and realizing I had left my purse at home. Ah well. There's only a few more hours left in the day and at least the kids are in good moods.

No comments: