Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Mini Update

Things are going pretty well here. Cory and Logan are doing great in school. Jay and Ty have had some ups and downs academically. It's actually been such a roller coaster ride with them that I'm waiting for report cards next week to know how they'll end up doing.

Behavior here has really stabilized lately. Do I dare say we've had some true breakthroughs? I realize that there will be backslides and that some of the issues they deal with they'll have to work on for the rest of their lives, but I have seen some true healing going on.

Soccer and cross country are offically over. Both older boys have plans to join other sports as well this year, though. We'll have to see what happens with that. Ty is interested in basketball and Cory is thinking about track in the Spring. Skiing starts in January as well for all of them.

The job ended up not working out so I'm back substituting and stressing about money. Prayers for permanent, full time employment would be much appreciated by those of you who pray. Aside from that, I'm doing well.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

love you!