Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Simple Woman's Daybook for 11/30




You can go here for the rules and to see what others are talking about on their daybooks! I should've done this yesterday but got sidetracked by the funny email I wanted to share.

FOR TODAY:

Outside my window...it's gray and pouring a lovely winter rain.

I am thinking...about my bed. Yes, already.

I am thankful for...that I've now made it through NaBloPoMo!

From the learning rooms...there hasn't been much going on due to Thanksgiving break. The boys head back to school tomorrow!

From the kitchen...Do I have to cook? I am not hungry and have no desire to even think about dinner.

I am wearing...my nightie. But shhhh lol.

I am creating...a headache with this question lol. Need I be creating something every time? LOL.

I am going...to snuggle into bed early tonight.

I am reading...well, I finished the Towers of Midnight in the Wheel of Time series. Loved it and I can not wait for the next! Meantime I've started a new series (only three books that I know of) by Rosemary Harris. The main character is Paula Holliday, a landscaper and accidental sleuth.

I am hoping...I start feeling 100% soon. Yes, I'm back on the mend AGAIN but STILL not a 100%.

I am hearing...Logan playing. Ty is being very quiet on the other computer, Jay is upstairs, and Cory is at a friend's for dinner.

Around the house...I just don't care lol.

One of my favorite things...chatting with good friends.

A few plans for the rest of the week: holiday shopping and hopefully working a little!

Here is picture for thought I am sharing. I miss the old days sometimes!

No comments: