Monday, November 22, 2010

Simple Woman's Daybook for 11/22/10




You can go here for the rules and to see what others are talking about on their daybooks!

FOR TODAY:

Outside my window...it's overcast and dark. There were a few sunny moments today, but in general it was your typical winter day.

I am thinking...about a good book and a treat at the end of the day.

I am thankful for...God's timing!

From the learning rooms...Cory made honor roll last 9 weeks and Logan did great. Both Ty and Jay didn't do so well, as expected, but both seem more on track so far this 9 weeks.

From the kitchen...chili and cream corn casserole is on tap for dinner!

I am wearing...jeans and a purple shirt.

I am creating...I can't think of anything right now lol.

I am going...to start dinner as soon as I'm done with this post.

I am reading...the Towers of Midnight in the Wheel of Time series. Loving it but I'm not having as much time to devote to it as I usually do. (YUP! Still reading it but nearly done. I have less than a hundred to go!

I am hoping...I start feeling 100% soon. I'm down again today with a sore throat and fever.

I am hearing...silence lol. Logan is reading and the others are outside playing right up til the moment it's too dark to be out lol.

Around the house...I have more laundry to do.

One of my favorite things...pecan cookie bars!

A few plans for the rest of the week: Thanksgiving and a long weekend!

Here is picture for thought I am sharing. Summer fun!

No comments: