Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Simple Woman's Daybook for 11/17/10

I'm planning on get back into this. I know it's Wednesday but if I remember lol I'll get back on the Monday schedule next week.

FOR TODAY:

Outside my window...it's overcast and dark. It's also VERY windy today.

I am thinking...about what I have to get done the rest of the day.

I am thankful for...having a plan for dinner already!

From the learning rooms...getting the boys through their homework is currently pretty easy. Cory, Ty, and Logan are nearly completely independent. Jay is doing better right now because the topic in Math (graphs and data) is much easier for him.

From the kitchen...I'm making meatloaf and mashed taters tonight for dinner.

I am wearing...tan slacks and a blue shirt.

I am creating...a loving, clean, and cozy home for the boys (hopefully.)

I am going...to pick the boys up from school soon.

I am reading...the Towers of Midnight in the Wheel of Time series. Loving it but I'm not having as much time to devote to it as I usually do.

I am hoping...for a job!

I am hearing...the Food Network on tv.

Around the house...everything is pretty caught up actually.

One of my favorite things...snuggling in my cozy chair with coffee and all my boys on the weekend.

A few plans for the rest of the week: Hopefully seeing Deathly Hallows Part 1 and just getting through the usual routine.

Here is picture for thought I am sharing: Mean mommy strikes again!!!!

No comments: