Saturday, November 6, 2010

The Saturday Six

Thanks, Camille, for the post idea!

Today's Saturday Six is: Name 6 of your favorite Movie Soundtracks and also a favorite track from each one.

1. Beaches has to be my favorite. I like so many of the songs on it but here are a few: "Wind Beneath My Wings", "Under the Boardwalk", and "I know You by Heart."

2. Robin Hood: Prince of Thieves simply for one of my favorite songs ever, "Everything I do."

3. Dirty Dancing because I love "The time of My life" and "She's Like the Wind."

4. Young Guns because what can I say? I love Bon Jovi! "Blaze of Glory," "Billy Get Your Guns," "Blood Money," "Miracle"...need I say more?

5. The Bodyguard for songs like "I Will Always Love You" and "I Have Nothing."

6. Highlander because I like Queen's music. There's something haunting about "Who Wants to Live Forever."

No comments: