Saturday, November 13, 2010

I Could...

-blog a meme as I've seen a couple out there.

-do a Saturday six post I've been working on but it's been a mind bender and isn't finished.

-tell you about a few of the crazier things happening here the last few days.

-put myself out there and ask for questions from readers. Nah...I'd just be embarrassed that no one responded LOL.

I think I'll just cheat again and leave you with a couple of pictures. Care to guess where we went today????




ETA: Please enjoy the fierce look. He's really not mad. The doctor noted his football jersey and pretended to think he'd been injured in a big game so that's the look he was going for. He loved every minute of it! Well, that and the 2 (yes, 2) "very hot looking" nurses fawning over him. No one senses Cory's influence there, right? ;)

No comments: