Saturday, November 12, 2011

92 Questions

I got this from my friend Camille's blog. It looked cool so I did it.

Full Name: Rebecca Jean
Age: 40
Birthday: May 10

1. Last beverage : Ice Water
2. Last phone call : My cousin Dawn
3. Last text message : My brother Kevin
4. Last song : "Follow Me" by Uncle Kracker
5. Last time you cried : Today

HAVE YOU EVER:

6. Dated someone twice : Yes
7. Been cheated on : Yes
8. Kissed someone & regretted it: Yes
9. Lost someone special : Yes
10. Been depressed : Yes
11. Been drunk and threw up : No

LIST THREE FAVORITE COLORS:

12. Blue
13. Yellow
14. Sage green

SINCE LAST YEAR (2010), HAVE YOU:

15. Made a new friend : Yes
16. Fallen out of love : No
17. Laughed until you cried : Yes
18. Met someone who changed you : No
19. Found out who your true friends were : I think I already know that.
20. Found out someone was talking about you : No
21. Kissed anyone on your FB friend's list : No

GENERAL:

22. How many FB friends do you know in person: In person? They're all people.
24. Do you have any pets : Yes (3 cats, 1 dog)
25. Do you want to change your name : No
26. What did you do for your last birthday: Nothing. It sucked.
27. What time did you wake up today : 5:15
28. What were you doing at midnight last night : Sleeping.
29. Whats something you can't wait for: Thanksgiving
30. Last time you saw your father : I week ago when I was at my parents' house.
31. What is one thing you wish you could change about your life? I'd really only change 2 things...my health and finances.
32. What are you listening to right now: The tv blaring in the other room.
33. Have you ever talked to a person named Tom? Yes...my most serious ex boyfriend.
34. What's getting on your nerves right now : The blaring tv in the other room.
35. Most visited webpage : Facebook
37. Nickname(s): Becky, Beck
38. Last Book you read: "The Body In the Gallery" by Katharine Hall Page
39. Zodiac Sign : Taurus
40. He or She: Eh?
41. Elementary : Charleston Elementary and Don Gill Elementary.
42. High School : Wellsboro Area High
43. College: Bloomsburg University then Mansfield University
44. Hair color : Dark Brown
46. Height : 4' 7"
47. Do you have a crush on someone? Not currently
48. What do you like about yourself? My intelligence, my sense of humor, I could go on lol
50. Tattoos : No!
51. Righty or lefty : Righty

FIRSTS :

52. First surgery: Open heart surgery
53. First piercing : Ears
54. First best friend: Ann.
55. First sport you joined : Softball.
56. First vacation : I honestly can't remember.

RIGHT NOW :

59. Eating: Nothing. I'm actually full! That's rare.
60. Drinking: Ice Water
61. I'm about to: Finish this note
62. Listening to: Um...the stupid blaring tv in the other room lol.
63. Waiting for: Bedtime.

YOUR FUTURE :

64. Want kids? : I have four. I'm done but I think that means yes.
65. Get Married? : Maybe.
66. Career? : Mom and teacher

WHICH IS BETTER :

67. Lips or eyes : Eyes.
68. Hugs or kisses : Both please.
69. Shorter or taller : Taller
70. Older or Younger : Older
71. Romantic or spontaneous : Romantic
72. Nice stomach or nice arms : Arms
73. Sensitive or loud : Sensitive
74. Hook-up or relationship: Relationship
75. Funny or Shy?: Funny

HAVE YOU EVER :

76. Kissed a stranger : No
77. Drank hard liquor : No
80. Broke someone's heart : I hope not.
81. Had your own heart broken : Yes
82. Been arrested : No
83. Turned someone down : Yes
84. Cried when someone died : Yes

DO YOU BELIEVE IN:

86. Yourself : Yes
87. Miracles : Yes
88. Love at first sight: Yes.
89. Heaven : Yes
90. Santa Claus: I am Santa Claus.
91. The tooth fairy: I am the Tooth Fairy.
92. Angels : Yes

No comments: