Monday, November 7, 2011

Simple Woman's Daybook for November 7th 2011

Find it here.

FOR TODAY
Outside my window...it’s a dark, late fall night.


I am thinking...about everything I need to get done tomorrow.


I am thankful...for all the food that's in my freezer.


From the learning rooms...the boys are all doing well in school and are pretty independednt when it comes to homework. I did help Jay with a few equations tonight but he got the idea fairly quickly.


In the kitchen...we had baked ziti for dinner. Yum!

I am wearing...my pajamas. It IS 8:30!


I am creating...ugh! This one gets me every time lol.

I am going...to bed soon!

I am wondering...when I'm going to get a job.

I am reading...a mystery series with a caterer as the main character.

I am hoping...to start and finish Christmas shopping soon.

I am looking forward to...Thanksgiving.

I am hearing...Ty yelling for me to come watch the Eagles game with him.

Around the house...meh lol.

I am pondering...my occupational future. maybe teaching isn't going to work out.

One of my favorite things...the Eagles game!

A few plans for the rest of the week: None are really set. I'd like to wrok if I can.

A picture thought: I LOVE this picture of Cory.

No comments: