Sunday, November 20, 2011

Sunday Stealing

Sunday Stealing

I stole this meme from Camille's blog, who stole it from a blog, and so on lol. The entire premise is to steal memes/prompts/ideas from other blogs. That's so fantastic. The tag they signed off with was:

"Cheers to us thieves!"

1. Have you ever licked the back of a CD to try to get it to work? No. There's no proof and I'm sticking to that. LOL

2. What’s the largest age difference between yourself and someone you’ve dated? 15 years and it was the most serious bf I ever had.

3. Ever been in a car wreck? Yes

4. Have you ever been on a blind date? Yes...2 of them

5. Are looks important? To a point, yes. But only because society seems to tell us they are. My opinion is the most gorgeous person will be ugly to you if you don't like them and the homliest will be attractive to you if you like who they are.

6. Do you have any friends that you’ve known for 10 years or more? Yes.

7. By what age would you like to be married? I'm 40 and not married. At this point, it's probably not gonna happen.

8. Have you ever made a mistake? ME? Never! LOL...come on. This is kind of a stupid question.

9. Are you a good tipper? Very. As long as you’re a good waiter/waitress.

10. What’s the most you have spent for a haircut? About $20

11. Have you ever had a crush on a teacher? Yes but not one of MINE lol.

12. Have you ever peed in public? No

13. What song do you want played at your funeral? Whatever makes anyone left behind feel better.

14. Would you tell your parents if you were gay? Yes

15. What would your last meal be before getting executed? Lasagna I think but how do you really pick?

16. Beatles or Stones? Beatles

17. If you had to pick one person on earth to die, who would it be? I can only think of one person and (s)he will remain nameless. I bet those of you who know me could guess, though.

18. Beer, wine or hard liquor? Wine. Rarely. As in a glass every few years rarely.

20. Do you have any phobias? Bees. And being restrained or unable to move.

21. Do you ever walk around the house naked? Yes

22. If you were an animal what would you be? Why? I guess a dog as it seems to fit a lot about my personality.

23. If suffering an injury, would you rather be left blind or deaf? Let me think a minute....um deaf because I already am!

24. Do you have any special talents? Meh

25. What do you do as soon as you walk in the house? Check my voice mail and computer.

26. Do you like horror or comedy? Both.

27. Are you missing anyone? Yes. Very much.

28. Where do you want to live when you are old? Right here I think.

29. Who is the person you can count on the most? Me.

30. What did you dream last night? I don’t remember any dreams from last night.

31. What is your favorite sport to watch? Football

32. Are you named after anyone? No.

33. What is your favorite alcoholic drink? Wine

34. Non alcoholic drink? Water or iced tea

35. Have you ever been in love? Yes

36. Do you sing in the shower? Yes.

37. What is your favorite Holiday? Christmas

38. Would you ever get plastic surgery? Yes

39. Have you ever caught a fish? Yes.

40. When was the last time you felt like crying? Last Wednesday.

41. Can you cook? Yes, yes I can.

No comments: