Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Holy Crow!

It's November again and that means NaBloPoMo. I'm going to give it a go but I'm not making any promises lol.

I haven't written for almost a year. It seems hard to believe so much time has gone by. I'm not entirely sure WHY I haven't posted. I've started posts several times and deleted them. I guess there are a few reasons. It's a little weird for me to post given that most of the people, if not all, who read my blog are people I see or talk to everyday and already know about almost anything I'd have to say here. Then of course there's the fact that we've been busy, especially lately. This fall has brought on a slurry of 5 sports for 4 boys. Soccer and cross country are over and football nearly so now. I hope that means more time to just hang out and relax but we'll see.

Anyway, here I am and I'll post an update tomorow.

2 comments:

Camille said...

Yay!! I'm glad you're gonna do it!

Becky said...

Thanks, Cam!