Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Update November 2011

If you're reading this, you're awesome! Here's the promised update:

Cory: His back has seemingly FINALLY recovered and he's had a fantastic season with cross country. He's doing good in school. At 16 now, he's anxious to start driving lol. Mommy? Not so much. He turned out ot be my first case for stitches hehehe. I recently got a call from school that he'd chiseled his hand in wood shop and could I come take him to the ER? He's fine now, though.

Ty: He's doing great in school and had an AWESOME year for soccer and isn't too shabby at his first year of football, either.

Jay: He's doing well in school and has grown up so much since I last wrote. I'm so proud of him! He's just doing so well. He had a great year for soccer as well. He made a wicked good goalie!

Logan: He's an ace at school and is just plowing happily through life. He's currently sick but it's just strep throat and a round of antibiotics will have him fixed right up.

Me: Well, there's not much new here. I'm doing ok...plugging along, still looking for some sort of steady job.

We offically welcomed my niece Brittanie into the family Oct 17th. We love you, Brit!

There's not much in the way of actual news...we're just keeping on keeping on round here!

No comments: