Monday, November 14, 2011

Simple Woman's daybook For 11/14/11

Find it here.

FOR TODAY
Outside my window...it’s dark and dreary.

I am thinking...about tomorrow night.

I am thankful...for my friends.

From the learning rooms...It's hard to get the boys to do their homeowrk with extra kiddos here. Imagine that!

In the kitchen...we're having a casserole!

I am wearing...jeans and a tee.

I am creating...some organization out of this chaos.

I am going...to bed early tonight!

I am wondering...when I'll have some answers.

I am reading...a mystery series with a caterer as the main character.

I am hoping...to start and finish Christmas shopping soon.

I am looking forward to...Wednesday night.

I am hearing...kids loudly playing.

Around the house...there are lots of toys out.

I am pondering...how to answer this question. I'm not in a philosophical place right now lol.

One of my favorite things...chocolate!

A few plans for the rest of the week: Errands and stuff tomorrow, babysitting Wednesday.

A picture thought:

No comments: